Never has an egg bowl been this tense and violent

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

Leading up to the game . Especially on their end . There is zero chance that there isn't a bench clearing brawl and for the love of all that is holy we have to win . We can completely crush their soul if we win . What is everyone's prediction for the game ?

I think if we score first : Rebels -42, Bulldogs -28

If we don't : state 38, Rebels 28
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

I think we win by a field goal: 38-35
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
academy reb
Scout Team
Scout Team

Chad's Legion runs wild. Landshark defense plays lights our.

Rebels 42
Humpbacks 14
I only like helmeted sports, hockey, baseball, football, war.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

jrebel87 wrote:Leading up to the game . Especially on their end . There is zero chance that there isn't a bench clearing brawl 8
I agree with this. I've been to games the bench clearing happened and the week before had this same tension.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Maybe at least if there is a brawl, the officials will be able to tell the difference between teams and not do as against lsu where they ejected our number 28 when the lsu number 28 was the troublemaker.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Home field advantage has become huge in this game.. A lot rides on Chad. We have so many weapons; if he is on, we should be able to score. I feel like Judd might have a big ball game, 100+.. I worry about our pass defense against the Dak attack, but I feel like we have more talent defensively.. Two years ago, we had no business losing there. I hope we learned from that game and environment.

I am still holding out hope for a miracle.. Crazy stuff, (positives) happens all the time for other teams. Why not us? Why not now? I am going Al Michaels and believing in a miracle...

Auburn 27
Bama 25
Bama keeps getting in the red zone, but turn it over. Settle for field goals and miss one...

Rebs 34
dawgs 27

See you folks in Atlanta!! If not, see y'all in New Orleans!
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Played fly in the room today listening to Msu fans. Kept quiet so I would hear all I could. All they talked about was pulling for bama cause if bama wins they are automatic sugar bowl. Did I miss losing the egg bowl? I thought we played this sat?
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

jrebel87 wrote:Leading up to the game . Especially on their end . There is zero chance that there isn't a bench clearing brawl and for the love of all that is holy we have to win . We can completely crush their soul if we win . What is everyone's prediction for the game ?

I don't see how we can crush their soul more than last year, when we kept them out of the playoff. This game doesn't mean much unless Auburn upsets Bama.

Ole Miss 42
MSUx 17
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

proud2breb wrote:
jrebel87 wrote:Leading up to the game . Especially on their end . There is zero chance that there isn't a bench clearing brawl and for the love of all that is holy we have to win . We can completely crush their soul if we win . What is everyone's prediction for the game ?

I don't see how we can crush their soul more than last year, when we kept them out of the playoff. This game doesn't mean much unless Auburn upsets Bama.

Ole Miss 42
MSUx 17

Sugar Bowl doesn't mean much? Do you just try to be argumentative?
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

The egg bowl champ isn't guaranteed the Sugar Bowl. I believe the SEC championship game loser will go. Regardless, how does an Egg Bowl with Sugar Bowl implications trump an Egg Bowl with National Championship implications? That is my point. Last year's Egg Bowl had playoff implications for MSU. The Egg Bowl is always big for me, with family on both sides of the matchup.
Goroth

Florida won't get the Sugar bid unless they beat FSU. Which I doubt will happen. They shouldn't even be close to beating Bama. Otherwise Ole Miss is the best fit in for the Sugar, if they win.
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

My brother will be bummed. He wants a Florida bowl badly.
I like the sound of a Sugar Bowl appearance, personally.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

If I remember right only two universities have won sugar more than us. Time to do some catching up