Anyone interested in renting this billboard for a MSU insult?

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I found this billboard for rent near Starkville:

http://www.outdoorbillboard.com/billboa ... olumbus-ms

I'm thinking a caption on top saying

"Sending Dak out with a bang"

image of us knocking the crap out of him.

Bottom caption "Hotty Toddy" with 2015 Egg Bowl score

Anyone game?
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Ya know, Msu may be in for a long Christmas. I really feel like the ghost of Christmas past came to visit them last night.
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

One thing is clear, though. Love or hate the Rebels—fans in Oxford have probably felt both this season—the Rebels are likely Sugar Bowl bound, a destination Freeze and Co. believe they are worthy of attending.
The above is enough to make their toenails curl, whither, and fall off. In other words, I know how I'd feel if it were the other way around.
(And a win would make it more like Legionnaire's Disease.)
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

It's my opinion that most Ole Miss fans are not obsessed with State the way their fans obviously are with us. The rivalry was a lot more respectful before Sherrill came. Then Mullen took a page from his playbook in elevating irritation to a new level. He got away with it because Houston Nutt just collected a paycheck the last two years, and it made Mullen look good, even though the truth was that he was coaching against a vacuum. Once Freeze arrived, Mullen and his juvenile TSUN antics got exposed. State's the school with the little brother complex and the billboards with the 'mine is bigger than yours' feel to them. I'm really not concerned with what State does because I know everything they do is to keep up with us. Not interested at all in taking digs at them. We have much bigger fish to fry.