Treadwell

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

If somebody can find a a player at his position with that talent, class, and team mentality, I would love to see him.... He still cannot bring himself to say that he is going to the NFL.. I think he genuinely would love to come back, but would be foolish to do that.. One of my all time favorite guys.. Another all timer to me is C.J. Johnson.. Great Rebels... Will miss them dearly..
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

I think he will stay
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

1OLEMISSREBEL wrote:I think he will stay

I don't think so... I have been an Ole Miss fan since I can remember talking, and I would not stay if I were him... He would need a 1mph street named after him if he did..
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

No way he stays. I think he really wants to stay, but MONEY, MONEY, MONEY. That will out weigh the love he has for Ole Miss. Course all this is just my opinion, which means squat.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
CrossroadsReb
Scout Team
Scout Team

Would love to have him back, but he'd be a fool to return. Speaking of favorites, don't forget Mike Hilton. That man loves Ole Miss & accepted every position change without complaint...and he played each position at an All-SEC level.
"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!"
beachbumreb
2nd String
2nd String

He gone. The guaranteed earnings he has from going pro far outweigh the risks of staying. The chance of a career ending injury while in college is just too great. He is an outstanding rebel and I wish him the best!
Forward Rebels!
rickochet2
Scout Team
Scout Team

1OLEMISSREBEL wrote:I think he will stay
While I would love to see him play another year, I would buy a plane ticket & fly to Oxford to kick his butt if he stays. He has seen 1st hand the potential injury that could happen.

I love my Rebels, but this guy can be an ambassador for our University for years to come.
I am on the golf course if the Rebels aren't on the field.
rebel556677
Scout Team
Scout Team

He was a great REBEL and will be remembered always. He will leave a standard for all that follow in his footsteps. He also helped to put the football program on a upward path to success.

HOTTY TODDY brother.
Just another day being better than State.