Not much talk about the NCAA investigation

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

GeorgiaREB
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

I'm a huge Rebel and love Hugh Freeze who has gotten us back in the discussion of Championships. I am disturbed about the allegations I'm hearing about Tunsil and I am anxiously awaiting the whole truth to come out. If these charges are proved true . Freeze has got to go and with him hopes of a return to glory. I'm afraid the 3-8 1980's are headed our way again
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Patience grasshopper. We're all awaiting May 22. In my opinion, the lack of firing speaks volumes. Good chance part of Tunsil's 7 game suspension was because of this. So again, patience grasshopper.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
GeorgiaREB
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Jim I so hope you are right
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

GeorgiaREB wrote:Jim I so hope you are right
So do I.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
loophole54
Water Boy
Water Boy

The fact that Tunsil talks about needing money to pay his utilities demonstrates that Ole Miss is NOT paying players, IMHO
mascott
3rd String
3rd String

That is true! OM is not doing anything others are not doing and less than some.
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Its total bull and payback for beating BAMA two years in a row. There are minor infractions at every school every year because there are so many rules due to the NCAA overkill. If we didn't offer Rishan Gary $$ then we wouldn't have offered it to anyone else. The NCAA needs to go after the real cheaters and quit worrying about BAMA, ARKY and LSU fans are posting on message boards.