Chucky_38
All American
All American

Aggies lead game 1 after 5 4-2.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Rebs get 3 in the 8th. 5-4 goodguys going to 9th.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Aggies go 1,2,3 in the 9th! Rebs win game one.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Loved the gut showed in this one. Finally got their starter out of the game and bats woke up a little bit. They showed fight and willingness to shake off some bad luck/bad play. Ethridge looked awesome tonight and of course, Carrraci. I think he’s becoming a fan favorite.

Biggest surprise to me is the way Rolison has looked the last 2-3 outings. He isn’t sharp at all and seems rattled for some reason. Hopefully, he’ll start to settle in as the year goes on. I thought he had all-American potential coming into this year. Still can get there, but haven’t seen it so far.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Agreed. Not sure what’s up there.
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Huge win on the road. This team has something special about it. Love the way they keep fighting and clawing back.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Man a series win would be so huge this weekend.
CrossroadsReb
Scout Team
Scout Team

WildRebel wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:29 pm Loved the gut showed in this one. Finally got their starter out of the game and bats woke up a little bit. They showed fight and willingness to shake off some bad luck/bad play. Ethridge looked awesome tonight and of course, Carrraci. I think he’s becoming a fan favorite.

Biggest surprise to me is the way Rolison has looked the last 2-3 outings. He isn’t sharp at all and seems rattled for some reason. Hopefully, he’ll start to settle in as the year goes on. I thought he had all-American potential coming into this year. Still can get there, but haven’t seen it so far.
Would love to see Feigl moved to the Friday night starter to maybe take some of that pressure off of Rolison.
"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!"
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

That was big. Now they can play loose the rest of the weekend.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

CrossroadsReb wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:52 am
WildRebel wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:29 pm Loved the gut showed in this one. Finally got their starter out of the game and bats woke up a little bit. They showed fight and willingness to shake off some bad luck/bad play. Ethridge looked awesome tonight and of course, Carrraci. I think he’s becoming a fan favorite.

Would love to see Feigl moved to the Friday night starter to maybe take some of that pressure off of Rolison.
I don’t really care for moving the rotation around. Once they settle in and get comfortable in their role, it can sometimes get in their head once they’re moved. I also think the Saturday starter is just as important, if not the most important pitcher in a series. But I agree it does seem Rolison is stressing on the mound and the pressure is building. I know it’s being preached by the coaches but he needs to let go, relax and realize he has one of the best bullpens in the country behind him. He doesn’t have to be perfect.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Just about all the arms got roughed up today. Aggies lead 7-2 in 8th.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Rebs hit a grand slam in the top of the 8th. Ball is on a trajectory for lunar landing. 7-6 Aggies going to 9.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Aggies hold on. Are all three of our losses by one run?
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Missed most of last nights game. Seems this team scraps back every time they get down. Could pay off in the long run. Winning today would be big.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

More of the same in game 3. 5-5 after 6.