Chucky_38
All American
All American

Rebs win 7-6! Huge series win.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
CrossroadsReb
Scout Team
Scout Team

Rebels win game 3 by a score of 7-6 to take the road series from a VERY good TA&M team. These Rebels may just be for real!!
"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!"
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

This may be the best 3 game series of the year. Anyone who says baseball is too boring or too slow he no clue what they’re talking about. I don’t know about y’all but I was on the edge of my seat for most of this, except the times I jumped up when the Rebs took the lead, and then retook it later. I thought I was going to pass out in the 9th, but Caracci did his thing. That dude should be named SEC pitcher of the week.
GtownRebel
All American
All American

Ole Miss takes the series with a 7-6 win today. 14 hits with 9 of them for extra bases and NO ERRORS. This is a huge series win and will be a looker for regional and super regional. This team does not quit. We were down 4-1 and came back to win! What a series!
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

GtownRebel wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:48 pm Ole Miss takes the series with a 7-6 win today. 14 hits with 9 of them for extra bases and NO ERRORS. This is a huge series win and will be a looker for regional and super regional. This team does not quit. We were down 4-1 and came back to win! What a series!
This was fun. These young men are great
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Great series..