How is everyone gonna feel

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

If state gets either Schlossnagle or McDonnell as their new HC? Been talk for over a month about this happening
If state got Dan, and we're stuck with Mike, I think we'll fall way behind them. But sure is a lot of talk about one of those being state's new HC.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Let them worry about us
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 11:20 am If state gets either Schlossnagle or McDonnell as their new HC? Been talk for over a month about this happening
If state got Dan, and we're stuck with Mike, I think we'll fall way behind them. But sure is a lot of talk about one of those being state's new HC.

State would have to pony up some money.. Dan makes a mil a year.. Schlossnagle 1.4..
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bbqit wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 12:38 pm Let them worry about us

Unfortunately, they have beaten us like 7 out of the last 8... Their program has dipped, but I am not sure they are too concerned with us right now. Maybe we will elevate our program this year.. Fingers crossed...
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

I don't give a crap who they hire, so I will feel the same way about them then as I do now regardless of who their coach is. Why are we even discussing this on here? Take it to the doggie boards.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebelbear wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 2:09 pm I don't give a crap who they hire, so I will feel the same way about them then as I do now regardless of who their coach is. Why are we even discussing this on here? Take it to the doggie boards.
I'll be sure to check with u from now on before I post to make sure I have your permission. Please forgive me. By the way, if state does hire one of the coaches, u will find out why it concerns us.
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

rebeljim wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 2:56 pm
rebelbear wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 2:09 pm I don't give a crap who they hire, so I will feel the same way about them then as I do now regardless of who their coach is. Why are we even discussing this on here? Take it to the doggie boards.
I'll be sure to check with u from now on before I post to make sure I have your permission. Please forgive me. By the way, if state does hire one of the coaches, u will find out why it concerns us.
Ummm you asked a question and I answered it. Sorry if me not shaking in fear over a hypothetical MSU hire wasn’t the response you wanted.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I couldn't care less who they hire. It doesn't affect me in the least.
GtownRebel
All American
All American

I will believe it when it happens. Dan makes $1 million and Schlossnagle makes $1.4 million. They can probably get them for $2 million or a little lower, but the profitability of the MSU program is nowhere near making enough money to cover that salary. LSU and Ole Miss are number 1 and 2 in the nation in attendance with MSU father down the list. It is extremely doubt they fill their dream of getting either coach. Only desperate coaches go to MSU and Starkhell.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

The other coach if the "3" they think they have a chance at is Corbin of vandy. We'll see what happens.
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

They will not get any of those 3....
Heath
All American
All American

Rumor is on the podcasts that Dan will not go to State because he and Mike are such good friends. Feeling is that he wouldn't do that to Mike. Also, feeling is that Dan wouldn't even come to Ole Miss if Mike were to be fired. If Mike left on his own accord, then that would be a different story.

Another name I have heard for the State job is Tim Tadlock from Texas Tech. He is a heck of a coach as well.
Heath
All American
All American

I don't see Schlossnagel (sp?) nor Corbin leaving their respective schools because they are private schools, and they can give many more scholarships than public schools. Thus, more players on larger scholarships. And, would you want to leave Ft. Worth or Nashville to come to Starkville? But, that is just my opinion.
CrossroadsReb
Scout Team
Scout Team

In the meantime, we SWEPT Auburn with the coach so many of you don't want.
"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!"
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

CrossroadsReb wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 12:23 am In the meantime, we SWEPT Auburn with the coach so many of you don't want.
Over here talking about a possible NATIONAL seed. Not whether we'll make the tourney or not.
Some Random Dude