Top Four!

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

CrossroadsReb
Scout Team
Scout Team

We've just been announced as a Top 4 seed. Brackets to come out at 11.
"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!"
GtownRebel
All American
All American

You are correct - we are #4 national seed.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Tennessee Tech is no joke but I like our regional. No reason not to blow through this one too.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Chucky_38 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 6:07 pm Tennessee Tech is no joke but I like our regional. No reason not to blow through this one too.
Love our regional, was tickled, as was the team, that Southern was not crashing our regional. That would not have been fair to Southern or us... It would not shock me for them to try to hold their ace day one and try to beat Arkansas with him day 2, would not shock me one bit.. Tennessee Tech is a lot like Southern but they lead the country in almost every statistical category... Can't run our jerseys out and win, gotta play..
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Make no mistake....we gotta show up with an A+ effort for both SL and TT....Tech is going to love our short porch and will feast on belt high pitches. SL has a true ace that is a really good arm.

Let's just get it done.....
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

ThunderReb wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 7:56 am Make no mistake....we gotta show up with an A+ effort for both SL and TT....Tech is going to love our short porch and will feast on belt high pitches. SL has a true ace that is a really good arm.

Let's just get it done.....
I looked up their field because I was curious with all the homers, their field dimensions are almost identical to ours with the exception of center, our CF is like 15 ft deeper. Same in the alleys and down the lines.
GtownRebel
All American
All American

Have to have good pitching this weekend. Hitting I think will be there and defense to support the pitching will be there. No late night out for players. This is a serious time to gather together and play ball. Nothing should be distracting us.