Oxford Regional

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

what sucks even worse....Stank is getting ready to host vandy next week it looks like.....

Get your boys in gear, Mike!!!!

MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Leake Stokes in, regardless.. Pitch until he can't feel his arm.. Save pitching.. I don't know that it matters I'm sure we will get fanned down by a manager who has not played baseball since high school.
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Tech will throw a kid next that can't break 80 and we will hit weak A$$ grounders all game while they keep barreling up a 4* top 100 recruit... :evil:
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Absolute pathetic garbage when it counts the most. Same b.s. every d*** year.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
Goroth

If MSU moves on and Ole Miss doesn't I may never get over it.
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Now, 10-0 Tech.....and Stank is throwing everyone they have in the pen (most haven't thrown much this year) against Okie and have only given up 1 hit.
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Goroth wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:54 pm If MSU moves on and Ole Miss doesn't I may never get over it.
none of us will....."our worse team in years made it further than your best in history!"
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I'm done with this.....s@rew it....
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I couldn't care less what happens with state unless they are playing us.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Pull every position player right now. Carry them into the locker room and talk as ugly to them as you can.. This effort is and has been pathetic.. Coach has to have his guys ready to play.. They are asleep.. This is on you, Mike! Coach em up! One game will determine it all.. If we win, we deserve it, if we lose we deserve it! What are we made of?
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Goroth wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:54 pm If MSU moves on and Ole Miss doesn't I may never get over it.
Better get ready. State will be in Omaha.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Tenn threw their best at us. They won’t have that luxury next game. The worse it gets the more focused our team will be for next game.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

ThunderReb wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:55 pm
none of us will....."our worse team in years made it further than your best in history!"
I think that says a lot about our program vs theirs. They have the better program and the bigger better park and the killer mentality. We don’t. Period. No matter what we do and how much we win, we just aren’t a major player nationally. They are.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

bbqit wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:03 pm Tenn threw their best at us. They won’t have that luxury next game. The worse it gets the more focused our team will be for next game.
Tech will throw bozo the clown at us and it won’t matter. We can’t keep them from scoring. They will run rule us tonight.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bbqit wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:03 pm Tenn threw their best at us. They won’t have that luxury next game. The worse it gets the more focused our team will be for next game.
I thought this was their reliever pitching this game, and they have their ace for game 2, am I wrong?
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food