Great White

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Chucky_38
All American
All American

Ole Miss to debut all white road uniforms vs Texas Tech. White helmets too. And they look good.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

meh. Not nearly as attractive as our standard away gray pants, white shirt and blue helmets. I don't really care what they wear as long as they win though.
jrhawki
Scout Team
Scout Team

Don't really care for the look or change. I am sure they will grow on me by winning ;) ;)
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

GtownRebel
All American
All American

Rather have red, white and blue. Red shirts, blue piping, and white pants.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

GtownRebel wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:09 am Rather have red, white and blue. Red shirts, blue piping, and white pants.
I guess it’s ok. The blood is blue
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

gray pants, blue shirts, navy helmets<-- the most attractive uniforms in college football. I don't mind the occasional variation, but for most of my life that was the standard uniform (often for both home and away) and it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if we would go back to that combination as our primary home uniforms.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

JustBlues wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:15 am gray pants, blue shirts, navy helmets<-- the most attractive uniforms in college football. I don't mind the occasional variation, but for most of my life that was the standard uniform (often for both home and away) and it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if we would go back to that combination as our primary home uniforms.
I like having different combos but I totally agree about our home uniforms. We’ve worn blue twice in the past two years. That’s stupid. Blue should be our primary uniform with red against LSU and bowl games.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Chucky_38 wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:17 pm
JustBlues wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:15 am gray pants, blue shirts, navy helmets<-- the most attractive uniforms in college football. I don't mind the occasional variation, but for most of my life that was the standard uniform (often for both home and away) and it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if we would go back to that combination as our primary home uniforms.
I like having different combos but I totally agree about our home uniforms. We’ve worn blue twice in the past two years. That’s stupid. Blue should be our primary uniform with red against LSU and bowl games.
I like the new whites for away games on occasion, not always....I love the grey pants.
But navy has always been called "Big Game Blue" for a reason......I like the navy helmets.....
Funny thing: we've been sitting on a chrome helmet design for years....we've never broken it out but we have them....so far, i'm glad we haven't.