Bama thread

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

We are what we thought we were defensively... Absolutely awful. Saban isn't concerned with us defensively.. We are pressing offensively and not protecting very well. Saban is coaching against Matt Luke, not being ugly but it is what it is..
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I hope we enjoyed the back to back new years 6 enough.
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Hopefully the entire staff is fired at the end of the year and Rebel Rags beats the snot out of the ncaa in court. Then the FBI busting Mark Emmert on corruption would be icing on the cake. I have a dream.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

fenderman wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:53 pm Hopefully the entire staff is fired at the end of the year and Rebel Rags beats the snot out of the ncaa in court. Then the FBI busting Mark Emmert on corruption would be icing on the cake. I have a dream.
Yeah I will be ordering my Rebel Rags gear in a few, with my winnings on Alabama... :cry:
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I feel sorry for our players. I don’t see any recruit visiting the game being impressed. I don’t know how many times we have to be kicked in the teeth by those who think we should understand our place they chose for us. Obviously us winning isn’t “good for football”. Now they have gotten what they wanted. Whatever.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bbqit wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:57 pm I feel sorry for our players. I don’t see any recruit visiting the game being impressed. I don’t know how many times we have to be kicked in the teeth by those who think we should understand our place they chose for us. Obviously us winning isn’t “good for football”. Now they have gotten what they wanted. Whatever.
No doubt.. Huge piece of the blame to Freeze as well.. Personal mistakes helped cause this mess..