Why this staff MUST be replaced...

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

CrossroadsReb
Scout Team
Scout Team

We got the ball with 7:30something to go, and down 3 scores. We proceeded on a 13-play touchdown drive that took over 5:30 off the clock. No urgency shown at all. Of the 13 plays, 4 (including the first 2 that were handoffs to the RB) were runs, and 4 others were passes resulting in less than 6 yards. We had no intention to try to come back until AFTER we scored. THEN, we tried the onside kick, and began using timeouts. REALLY??? After you piddled away 80% of the clock you started with?
Also, we were afraid (why, I don't know because we've got NOTHING to lose related to the season...be a gambler!) to go for it on fourth down inside the 5 in the 1st quarter, but we DID go for it later at OUR OWN 47??? Jesus, take me now!
"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!"
GtownRebel
All American
All American

When you have an inexperienced HC coaching your team, this happens a lot. The biggest problem schools have in all honesty is hiring a former player as HC with no experience under their belt as a HC. We will have Matt Luke for 2 more seasons if his contract isn't stretched out longer since he is alumni, a.k.a. Rob Barnes, and then we must throw money at the next offer to get any coach to come in to straighten out the program that is now in shambles. This stinks to high heaven. Thank you, Chancellor Vitter, for doing what the NCAA wanted - to kill the program for a long time.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I heard on the radio today that it is good for football that Notre dame is good. I heard it was good for football that the cocktail party means something. It’s good for football is exact words. I heard it’s good for football that Texas is getting back on track. I guess it’s good for football that we can’t beat any team mentioned