Egg Bowl

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Out coached and out played first half... Our kids are undermanned, but do not have a shot.
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Nope Luke is worse than O
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Out played, out coached, out snitched... State is absolutely classless. I absolutely cannot stand this MSU team and they just came into our house and absolutely dominated. Our coaching staff is clueless. We have multiple NFL players on offense and couldn't move it. State is good defensively, but we could not move the ball against good defenses all year. Kentucky ran it down States throat. They had absolutely no QB play. We need A LOT of changes from the top down and in a lot of different places, significant and otherwise. I will hand it to Luke, our guys played hard last year, did not see that tonight. OL was pathetic and this was our best OL, we had since Luke has coached at OM. Sorry to be so negative, but if he were not an OM guy, he would be coaching 1A academy football... He is in over his head, and we will pay for it until we cut bait. Letting him hang out next year is just a formality, why? Because I guess that is what you are supposed to do?? Fire RB, let the new guy start from scratch. WHY not? We could very well win 2 games next year, maybe 3. 4 is the ceiling.. Who in the sec is heading in a worse direction? I'll hang up and listen..
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Not giving any trolls tha satisfaction. Refs stole the game from us. 😎
Goroth

I am just glad it is all over. Can't wait until next year. So I can be angry again.