Vandy

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Rebs win 81-71. That’s 8 in a row. Got Auburn at home Wednesday night.
CrossroadsReb
Scout Team
Scout Team

The Pavilion ought to be rowdy Wednesday night. Kermit is a master...playing basically a 7-8 man rotation. Add to that the fact that supposedly your best player (I'm beginning to believe it's actually Tyree) played less than half the game with foul trouble...impressive win.
"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!"
GtownRebel
All American
All American

Kermit Davis can and does out coach the other team. Impressive how he makes quick decisions during the game that impacts the conclusion of it. I love the hustle of the team and the unselfishness of the players to find the open man. The half court press threw Vandy off in the second half - great move by KD. I saw several times players pulling themselves out of the game for fresher players, not seen this on past teams lately. If you can’t be impressed by KD and the team, something is wrong with you. Fun to watch this team.
jrhawki
Scout Team
Scout Team

Use to saying what a ugly game and someone had to lose, usually the Rebels. Last night was a fun game and when it was over the better team won, Ole Miss Rebels. Got some rough games coming up, steal one or two who knows.....Hotty Toddy