Arkansas vs Ole Miss - what is your feeling about this matchup?

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

GtownRebel
All American
All American

I think if our bullpen is capable of stopping a high powered offensive team, I think we win 2 and head to Omaha. What do you guys think?
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Ark is good. No participation trophies with this series. I really want these young men to win!
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Well we are 3-2 against them this year...which means absolutely nothing. Probably going to be one of, if not the best environments for a super regional this weekend. If we hit like we did this past weekend I think we have a chance.
jrhawki
Scout Team
Scout Team

If Rebels play anything like they have over the pass few games, we win this. AR stud pitcher Campbell can be beat. Rest of the staff not any better than what the Rebels send to the mound. Get off the bus with the bats, play sound baseball and they are headed to Omaha.....
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Big win today. Hoping for one tomorrow and be Omaha bound.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
GtownRebel
All American
All American

Again we can’t get over the hump as we get pounded. No Omaha this year. Blame whom you want but the kids never gave up. Pitching seemed to let us down today and a lack of hitting didn’t help either. Season is over for Ole Miss.
jrhawki
Scout Team
Scout Team

Just baseball, no one to blame.. Will be surprised if Vandy don't bring home the trophy for the SEC....
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

jrhawki wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:45 am Just baseball, no one to blame.. Will be surprised if Vandy don't bring home the trophy for the SEC....

Yep